Meet at the Warming Hut for a 9am-12pm work session. All are welcome! A cookout lunch with burgers, hot dogs, drinks and other goodies will be provided at 12pm.
Bring your 'loppers' and help Jim and Benny clear and reclaim some of the old ski trails on the mountain. We'll hike to areas that need to be cleared by hand for back-country skiing prior to the 2017/2018 season.
Hiking and lopping not your cup of tea? Then lend a hand to help prepare our rope tow and base area ready for winter. There's something for everyone to help with.
Projects for the day:
2. Clean, scrape and paint storage building
3. Build racks for slalom poles in storage building
4. Change oil and filter in rope tow motor
5. Lower tow line
6. Secure night lights power line
7. Scrape and paint picnic tables
8. Place fence around pump building and gas tank
9. Paint windows in motor room
10. General clean-up
11. Trail mowing
Please bring: Tractors for mowing, paint brushes and scrapers, string trimmers, loppers.
We can't wait to see everyone as we gear up for winter!